Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE!

How cliche to reflect on that big ole four letter word on this, Valentine's Day.
Call it cheesy ...
Whatever.

I love summers. I love shoes. I love sipping on red wine with my gals. I love a good book or a great movie. I love dressing up and going out to dinner. I love going home for Christmas. I love to travel. I love pasta and thai food. I love shopping. I love my husband. I love bling! I love candlelight. I love my dyson. I love heated seats. I love taking photos and developing them. I love a great deal! I love long weekends. I love my home. I love roller coasters. I love the colour red. I love cozy fleece pajamas. I love to entertain. I love Shirley's caesar salad. I love working right around the corner from my home. I love Bon Jovi. I love completely!

I love, love, love my beautiful, precious, most wonderful gift ... CADENCE. She is the light that shines within me.

I love her sense of humour. I love her deep husky voice. I love feeling her little arm around me in the middle of the night. I love her curiousity and her need to know EV.RY.THING! I love her fierce independence. I love how she can (and often does) rationalize and get her way ... most of the time! I love her dimples. I love that she wants to save her every cent and spend every one of mine. I love when she dances naked. I love her little toots! I love the way she reads with expression. I love carrying her to bed everynight, our arms 'round each other tight. I love the way she says good night daddy. I love when she growls ... kinda! I love her big brown eyes. I love how she wants to help. I love her fiesty spirit. I love EVERYTHING about my daughter. I love beyond anything I thought possible. She IS love.



No comments: