Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Church Shots!

Aside from family fun and easter eggstravaganzas ... there was also church! Cadence was ALMOST perfect ... kind of! Considering she was the ONLY 'person' under the age of 40, I'd say she did great! One thing I know for sure ... she paid attention! Soon after we arrived home, I was checking emails ... Cadence was checking out the contents of one of daddy's desk drawers. She found a small red New Testament. Daddy was made to sit on the couch and play church! "You gotta be quiet and sing", she whispered. Then she opened up the book and began singing 'hymns'. It was the cutest darn thing!!!

No shots from either church, but I do have these:
Playtime with Baba

Feeding the Bratz (just which one is the brat I ask you?)

Father, daughter ... AND son!

Adding a touch of colour:

Another 'light' lunch:

No comments: