Monday, December 20, 2010

A Couple of Christmas Things ...

Where's Ralphie????


We got on the 'Elf on the Shelf' bandwagon this year. I can tell you it didn't take off very well ... Cadence was completely creeped out by the little guy! She did not want to go in her room while he was there (I thought I found a way to keep her out of our bed!). Within a couple of days however, she warmed up to Ralphie, and happily looks for him every morning.









Me thinks I may wait til later in December next year ... I'm running out of spots!














Class Craft


Cadence had a specially wrapped package in her school bag on her last day of school that I was NOT to peek at. She excitedly placed it under the tree with strict instructions that I could not open it til Christmas! That lasted about an hour!!! She even joyfully unwrapped it for me!

Notice the wreath is formed from Cadence's own wee little kindergarten hands .... What a keeper!!! Thank you Mrs. M!!!!

No comments: