Saturday, February 5, 2011

School Stuff ...

Last week Cadence's class completed their 'study' of penguins. They wrapped things up with the march of the 'penguins':

What a sight to see! 20 little kiddies, dressed in black and white, wobbling through the hallways and classrooms ... precious!

Later in the day, it was time for 'hip hop' class.

The poor young instructor ... I don't think he had ANY clue! I stuck around for a few photos ... I even have a video clip! But in the interest of protecting the NOT so innocent, it will remain in my private collection.

I should say, "Kung Fu Fighting" ... not a great song choice for a class of 4 & 5 years old, especially if 14 of the 20 are boys!

While making the rounds, I also discovered some of Cadence's work displayed in the hallway.

We are ever so proud!

This week we will receive Cadence's first official Report Card. We know what it will say .......

We say, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

No comments: