Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's TWO!!!!!!

I can't believe we are already celebrating another birthday ... the time just seems to whiz by! My little Cadence is quickly becoming my little girl ... the baby is almost gone (insert big SIGH here!). As I watch her grow I can't help but wonder who and what she will become ... What I hope, at this moment, is that Cadence will be all she is now ... 20 years from now: strong, independent, lovable, smart, funny, energetic ... just one awesome kid!

Cadence, we wish you a very happy birthday today! We love you more than you could ever imagine!

Here are a few more pics from her weekend celebration:
Opening presents ... with a little help from a friend!

This is the cat's meow!

The coast looks clear ... I'm going in for more ...

Just hangin' with my peeps!

4 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Looks like she had an absolutely wonderful birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah for sweet girl. looks like a fun tim

Unknown said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Cadence!! Did you enjoy your cake? Looks like you had a great day.

Kim, Derek & Evelyn

Kim said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Cadence...
It is amazing..
Love the pictures..
Have a Great Week...