Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"This My Cousin"

It has been difficult to update over the last week+ ... daddy's been monopolizing the computer (it's report card writing time around here!). Thankfully things are getting back to normal ... and ... what's even better ... summer holidays are just around the corner!!!! I will finally be able to keep up with my blog friends ... I do tune in ( I just don't always have time to comment!).
Anyway, here are a few pics of Cadence with one of her cousins that she met for the first time ...
Off to the Park

Playing in the Sand

Learning to Ride

Tiptoeing Through Nonno's Garden

A Friendly Game of Bocci

It's so heartwarming to see Cadence interact with family ... I only wish there were more opportunities to do so! My heart just melts when she says, "I gotta play with my cousin!" ... she's too cute!

No comments: