Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Last Few Weeks ...

The last few weeks have been extremely busy. I don't really think I'll have time to share our 'stories' so I'm giving you the abridged, bullet style version with a few pics. I may come back to share any 'noteworthy' information. In the meantime, I'm sure this will give you an idea of what we've been up to since the last post so very long ago.

  • Baba came to visit
  • She enjoyed pool time with all her girls
  • Mommy took Baba to 'Paris' in Las Vegas
  • Mommy and Cadence took Baba back to her home and spent some time at the beach

  • A hint of a 'Linda Blair' episode (which are almost a daily occurrence)
  • The Kowalyk 'boys' came for a visit

  • Soccer skills continue ... maybe!





I will say, it was a great July ... far too short for my liking! I CANNOT believe August is here .... :(

No comments: