Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

This gorgeous girl ...

is FOUR!!!!!!


She started off the morning opening mail,

and enjoying her choice of breakfast!

I offered pancakes, waffles, french toast, crescent buns ... she WANTED toast with jam.


We booked a photo session following our appointment so we 'dressed' for the occasion:


After all was said and done, we came back home to change for school.

Our last stop was McD's ... our birthday girl's choice for lunch.


Sadly, daddy had conferences tonight as did all our friends and even our aunt Marnie! Cadence and I hung out ... putting the paint easel together, colouring and heading to the hairdressers to update mommy's long overdue hair colour! Sorry sweetie, but I just couldn't pass up the cancelled appointment!

My sweet Cadence, I wish you all the happiness in the world, this and EVERY birthday! I often tell you to bring back my baby ... I love how you laugh at that. I am so thankful that I can still scoop you up and hug and cuddle and carry you in my arms. Someday I will miss that too I imagine. You are FOUR ... a big girl ... but not too big ... not yet!

I love you Peanut!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Beautiful Girl!!!