Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just Hangin'

Once again, my poor girl is dealing with her PND!
After being asleep for about 2 and a half hours Cadence awoke with her cough and eventually
emptied everything in her stomach. This is the second time this week already ... poor
little thing! Now I'm thinking the reason she had such difficulty getting to sleep Monday
night was due to fear of puking. We've done the allergy thing ... nothing. I started the
Nasonex Sunday ... apparently it takes a while to kick in!
I'm back and forth with getting in to see our doctor today. She doesn't have a fever and has not
coughed ... not once ... yet! I know he's going to tell me to let it run it's course ... we've been down this road ... several times!
The difficulty is at night. She, and then we, can't sleep. Cadence was up until past 11:00
and was up early ... coughing, so I made the decision to keep her home. I'll continue the nose
spray and give her some Benedryl as well and hope tonight is a better night.
You were a brave little sweetheart pumpkin!!!!

No comments: