Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer is in Full Swing!

It took some time to get into 'summer mode', but after winding down we were full on!

Summer started with a fabulous wedding in London for my BFF and Cadence's godmother:

There have been sleepovers ... these party girls had a 'rough' night it appears:

There has been a LOT of pool time .... we have been LOVING this weather:


We have even made sure to include some reading time whenever we can:

There have been fires and sparklers:

And there has been a heck of a lot of play time! Burger anyone?:

Sometimes I wonder who has been having more fun this summer...:

As for myself, I've gotten a few 'jobs' done (I am WAY behind due to the incredible weather), read 2 novels, shopped a bit and for the most part ... you will find me here:


Ahhhhh ... summer ... it doesn't get much better than this!

No comments: