Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Wonderful Wedding!

There is nothing like a wedding to bring all the family together! I love seeing Cadence enjoy hanging with her cousins, aunts and uncles. It brings me back to wonderful memories ... luckily, I still get to enjoy hanging with MY cousins and aunts and uncles too!

Love this one of the groom ... he really has that, "Do I really want to do this?" look.

And he really did! He and his beautiful bride were simply glowing!

Here's our stunning beauty posing in her party dress...


Here's a few of the cousins:

One of many daughter and daddy dances:

Baba and the dancing queens:


Once again, as this is the second wedding in a few months (same outfits for us all) that we neglected to take any family photos.
Unfortunately that's what happens when I tend to be the one behind the lens! I'm going to have to get better at getting in on the shots!

Congratulations once again Mike and Alayna!!! Hope you 'kids' are enjoying Disney......

No comments: