Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Concert or Comedy Club


Our friends, Buck and Lisa, invited us to go to the Christmas concert for their two kids in day care (our godchildren, Grant and Gwen). Well, I can't tell you what a treat that was! We laughed our @#!*es off! These little guys were just hilarious ... they ran
the gamment of 'performances', from the one who boogied his way across the stage to the little ones who cried through it all ... start to finish ... to the parents who had to rush the stage as wee ones toddled ever so close to the edge. As guests we enjoyed the unique opportunity to watch Grant and Gwen AND to check out the other kids ... I'm sure most parents have no clue what the 'other' children are doing. And in time, I am sure we will be no different!!!
Here's a shot of Owen, my friend Nancy's star, and Gwen, who may have stopped crying for the brief moment it took to take the
picture. Grant ... I'm afraid my batteries did not last long enough for your performance ... we'll get you next year little buddy!

No comments: