Saturday, December 16, 2006

I simply read over my favourite blogs and then .......

I don't feeeeeeeelllllll soooooo saaaaddddd!

Couldn't help the musical interlude! You may notice the side bar titled 'What I do in my spare time'. Truly this is what I do on
a daily basis .... live vicariously through the adoption of others! Every day after school I get home, turn on channel 314, head upstairs, grab the computer, bring it with me downstairs to the big brown chair, tune into Y & R and check out the following sites: RQ first for the day's rumours, then Yahoo for any messages from our 'chat group' and then I find out what is going on in everyone's life ... aka, the 'blogs'! I have to admit I am absolutely 100% addicted ... I need some serious intervention ... preferably in the way of a baby! I really think this will be the only way to tear myself away from the computer!!! What is the attraction? Well, simply put, the blogs basically fulfill all my emotional needs .... they make me cry, especially around referral time, and laugh, as well as prepare me for what is to come. They also help to remind me that we are not alone ... this IS a unique experience and it is great to share it with people from all over the world who have BTDT or are walking along with us!
Thank you to everyone who has shared their stories!!!!
As for my favourites so far .... please tune into Elsie Elsewhere (she is crudely honest and has an amazing sense of humour) as do Pomegranate (the mall punk is adorable!) and you cannot miss out on the twins (Do They Have Salsa...). Definitely scroll down to the Santa photo ... it is priceless AND as for their Never Say Never entry .... I am saying NEVER ... do you hear me ....
NEVER!!!!!!!!
Of course with all the time I am spending on the laptop I'm missing some of the important events in Jack, Sharon, Nick and Phylis' lives .... can anyone give me the latest info?????

No comments: