Friday, December 22, 2006

Heading North ... with "The Kids"

Well, we have just about everything packed and ready to go! I am not sure how the drive will be this year with the 2 'kids' ... besides our beloved Winston ... we have his little brother, Lucky, who has been staying with us and will be travelling along as well. If the camera wasn't packed I would include a photo of the 2 little guys ... they are adorable! Anyway, as I was saying ...
the drive ... should be interesting!! We have two lap dogs ... and I mean that literally ... yet, only 1 lap! Now on one of the previous trips I managed to create a little bunk bed for them in the back so they could have a good vantage point ... very important for bichons! Only time will tell if this will be a successful strategy for a 6 hour drive!
The packing itself, was interesting ... every time Sean put a pair of socks in his suitcase, Lucky was right behind him pulling them out ... he is a stinker! Winston, of course, just sits in his arm chair looking on ... more evidence of his 'human nature'!
My sister was mentioning the same packing procedure with my neice Olivia ... guess this is just more training for us!
So far the weather is looking reasonable ... rain (some possible freezing in the morning) ... at least we don't have to worry about
snow and blizzards ... freezing rain we can handle by waiting it out! So ... safe travels to everyone and best wishes for happy holidays!
No internet where I'm headed so no updates until after Christmas!

CHEERS!!!!!!

No comments: