Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Sleigh Ride

It was such a beautiful day ... winter day ... that I decided it was time to bundle the girl up and take her for a ride on the sled.
The sleigh ride she LOVED ... the bundling up ... NOT SO MUCH!!! I tell you, getting her dressed is a work out and then some! Maybe we could get a video going and start a new exercise craze???? No ... not really worth the aggravation! Enjoy a few photos ... I was under the impression I captured some great video footage of Cadence squealing and giggling but I guess I missed pressing the record button! Does this mean I have to repeat this WHOLE procedure??!! Oh ... of course I will ... her pure joy was soooooo worth it!



2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Looks like Cadence did enjoy her time outside. Getting them dressed at that age is always hard...they must feel as though they can hardly move with all that "stuff" on. Very cute pix.

Kim said...

Looks like she had a great time! Cadence is so sweet, I love following your blog.

Kim