Sunday, June 22, 2008

Absolute Cuteness!

This week Cadence just floored me with her absolute cuteness ...
I took her to the neighbourhood park ... when I took her out of the car and she saw where we were headed she said, clear as day, "Thank you mama!". It was a melt your heart moment ... and it didn't end there ... all week long she has been saying, 'thank you mama, thank you dadda' for just about ANYTHING! Including the things she helps herself to ... with out permission of course ... stinker! She obviously caught on to how adorable we think this is and is milking it all the way!
Not only that, on Sunday when I was just about finished tidying up after dinner, I noticed all Cadence's kitchen stuff suddenly strewn all about. Well, one kitchen to clean up is enough so I told her, "Cadence you need to pick up all your dishes and put them in your cupboards.' Can you believe it ... she actually complied ... every last dish was put away! Let's just see how compliant she is with that request in about 12 years or so! Hmmmph!
And finally ... all of a sudden I'm 'MOM' ... not mamma ... mom ... can you believe that ... oh, how 'mature' that sounds!

Here's Cadence playing with her favourite toys, 'Little People' ... NOT!!!! That's what she thinks, but they are actually little gold (yes, real gold) figurines of our asian zodiacs ... a wedding present from a couple in Taiwan. Guess they have to go 'away'!

And here she is enjoying her favourite meal, pasta! We have had to modify the dress code for this meal ... can someone stop me from buying white clothes for this child?!