Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Funny Valentine ...

We decided we would attempt some FINE dining with Cadence ... we hoped for the best and as luck would have it ... our girl did not disappoint!
The photos posted in the wrong order and I'm just not in a place to 'fix' it too!

Mom and Daughter

One of the rare photos of me you will find on here ... for a variety of reasons!

Engaged in Some Serious Conversation

Cadence was absolutely and completely well behaved. She chatted us up, sang a few songs and asked a million questions. Our 'neighbours' were kind enough to share their compliments which we ate up!



Now ... What Shall I Have?

The order of the day was ceasar salad, coconut shrimp (her FAVOURITE!) and some of mommy's pasta. Of course, when the waitress dropped off the dishes and walked away, Cadence exclaimed, "Hey ... where's the cheese?". I'm surprized she actually 'let' the waitress do the cheese ... at home, "I do it!"

Another Back/Side Shot

Here's Cadence ... 'posing' for a photo in her Valentine's dress from Auntie Dodo. We can't have everything I guess ...

No comments: