Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

It had been quite a while since I'd left Cadence for an entire night ... in fact, it might even have been almost a year so ... I was a little worried. I must remember how 'resilient' my girl is! She and her dad had a GREAT time. Unfortunately when I called, talking to me was not of particular interest to her ... not when the park is next on the agenda! Oh well ...
On a happier note, arriving home couldn't have been more sweet! The squeals of delight more than made up for the lack of conversation and I was thrilled to hear her declare, with NO prompting whatsoever, "I missed you mom!". She is one incredible kid!
We spent the rest of the day hanging out and playing ... gotta take advantage of that sun while we have it!

Smile Cadence????


A girl with her own 'style':

No comments: