Thursday, October 22, 2009

Been Busy ...

Full time work, motherhood, night classes and just LIFE has me spinning! Although I have been lax about posting here, I have managed to keep up with photos ...
ARRRR! I picked up a pirate from school one day:

Mornings are ... well, a little stressful at times. Running after Cadence with a brush and elastics in hand gets my goat ...
running late, getting the shoes on and then discovering someone has to go ... deep breaths!!! Good thing someone, who is obsessed with washing her hands is so independent!

Some mornings, when things are moving along as scheduled we get to have a little fun!

She really thinks she's hilarious!

Her mother tends to agree!!!

Despite the craziness and stress we somehow manage to get where we need to, almost when we need to!

AND, my dear Cadence, I can't even begin to tell you how, after a hard day, how very happy I am to see you! Picking you up from school is by far the highlight of my day! Sometimes it's the first smile I crack after a long day! I can only hope you get to feel the joy I feel one day! I couldn't imagine life without you ...

No comments: