Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Little Ladybug ...

When I picked Cadence up from daycare yesterday, she wasn't quite herself! She had been transformed into a lovely ladybug.
By the time we got home from the grocery store in the rain (yes I took her out like that!) she looked ... proudly I might add ... like this:

I didn't mention to the girls that we were heading to the 'theatre' later, to hear storytelling by Robert Munsch! After much bargaining ... she let me wash her face. Here's 'crabby joe' ready to go:

She really wasn't crabby at all ... it's just a little face game we play.
Cadence enjoyed the show and was a great participant. She chimed in and did all of the actions ... personally, I was just glad she stayed awake! She was a little disappointed though ... "I didn't get a turn!" ... to go on stage ... hmmmmm!

No comments: