Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the Go!

Sorry I haven't updated all week ... we have company and have been on the go and busy, busy, busy!!!! Guess that's what life is like with THREE children! No photos to share on that front just yet as my camera battery is charging for the upload. I do have some past shots I'd like to share in the mean time.

Having a little drink (can't believe I was able to catch this one!):

Getting Winston prepared for his 'hospital visit':

Monkeying around:

Eating yogurt?:

2 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Oh my gosh - the water bowl picture is priceless! That is awesome. And yes, I would be concerned about kissing Michael Phelps. Of course, Olivia kisses the cats every night before bed, so what can ya do???

Kim said...

OMG the water bowl is hillarious!!! I've been following your blog since you received Cadence's referral but never posted before, just wanted to say she is absolutely adorable. Drinking from the dogs bowl,that is the best one yet! Thanks for sharing.