Sunday, July 6, 2008

One Heck of a Day!

Okay ... so today was a very IMPORTANT day in our history:

I have a LOT to say about the day, but you will have to wait a bit longer for my reflection (and more photos) ... I am just plain tuckered out! Let's just say the day involved:
One dog's maiden voyage into the pool:

A few things chillin'"

A couple of 'Tough Chicks':

And some not so tough chicks:

Plus a whole lotta other nonsense!
It was a great day spent with some good friends .... and some unexpected family .... hope you are home by now!
As I said, more on the days events .... later!

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

I was wondering whe your day was. I have already done up my post for our day! LOL! :) But you have to wait 6 more agonizing days for it...just like last year. Ha, ha!

Hope you guys have plans for us when we get to Ontario! Just tell us where and when and we'll be there. (Except Sunday - already booked that day!)