Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy!

We are busy ... not sure what we are doing exactly ... but trust me ... we are busy! Between work, entertaining a toddler, attempting to keep the house up, prepare for fall, company, try to keep this blog going ... I'm finding it all a bit STRESSFUL! So ... why would I take on a night time teaching job ... again???? I. Don't. Know!!!! I'm figuring the money will come in handy and it's only one night a week and it's local for a change ... so ... I decided I'd do it ... ONE. MORE. TIME! This will undoubtedly mean the blog is going to suffer a bit for a while ... what can I say ... something's gotta give!
In the true spirit of blogging enjoy a few photos from the weekend.

Cadence enjoying one of her favourite vegetables:


My little hula girl:

Creating her own wind:


Funny moment of the weekend:
Cadence needed to go 'pee pee'. I put her on the toilet and just before she did what she set out to, she made a little 'noise'.
The girl knows what it is: "Toot , mamma, toot, toot!". We both giggled our heads off. Where DOES she learn some of this stuff?

1 comment:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

LOL that is funny! Love the corn pictures - yummy!