Monday, October 13, 2008

No Time!

I had a busy week ... real busy and this coming one is NO different, so I'm apologizing to those who follow along and leave comments ... wish I had the time to do the same for you ... I have been checking in but haven't been able to 'visit' too long ... I will get back to you ... I promise!
Anyway, it was a GREAT weekend ... lots of sun, food, drink and family time ... couldn't ask for anything more.
Here's a quick glimpse ... more to come through the week!
The anticipation:

Tea time!:

Not just a turkey:

Looks like their horse is headed for the winner's circle:

And now it's 'mom time':

2 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope your horse won!

Kim said...

Looks like you have been having fun..
Love the pictures..
Have a Great Week..