Friday, October 17, 2008

S and M!

Oh come now ... get your dirty little minds out of the gutter ... this a child friendly blog ... for the most part anyway!
We are talking about streaking and money.
First ... the streaking! Cadence continues to strip off her pjs every night ... doesn't matter what kind: one piece zip, one piece snap, 2 piece top and bottom ... she can disrobe them all!
Here's the 'beauty' the morning after in all her glory:

Last night was a bit different. When I went in to check on her (and sneak a picture) and cover her up ("no blankies" at night even though it's cold and she's naked!) she had her shirt down around her waist and the bottoms still on.
Before the blankie:

After:

By morning I realized not all had been as it seemed. The pajama bottoms were on alright ... inside out! The little monkey HAD in fact stripped and then attempted to redress her self!
And ... about $$$$$.
Cadence has taken to putting ANY spare change she finds into her piggy bank. Does 'finding' coins in daddy's school bag consitute 'finding'? I laughed when Sean told me she had taken loonies and toonies and told him, "Piggy bank Dadda!" and proceeded to her room to make the deposit. Daddy found himself $16 short for the kid's pizza money at school ... oops! It wasn't so funny when our little princess 'found' change in my change pouch in my purse either and declared, "Piggy bank."! At least Sean intercepted when she attempted to deposit the $20 bill! But the mystery of the day was this morning ...
I sat with Cadence, got her shoes and jacket on, grabbed my purse and lunch and the two of us headed outside to the car. Cadence held my hand down the stairs and then ran around the car to her door. I opened it and let her climb in while I started the car up to clear the frost. I went back around and clipped her in her seat and off we went. Upon arrival at 'work' I went around to take Cadence out of her seat ... she had $40 bucks in her hand! WTF??? Told you ... mostly child friendly!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Smart girl with her money..
Love the pictures..
Have a Great Weekend..

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Very, very funny! What a fast little thief you have on your hands. Maybe the next words you work on are "college fund!"

PennyWolfe said...

You got to teach her to just take money from DAD and give it to MOM! Lucy used to do that. It was cute!

PennyWolfe said...

p.s. HILARIOUS about the pajama bottoms!!