Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taking It Off!

Not sure what Cadence is up to these past couple of nights ...
She's taking a bit longer than usual to get to sleep ... she's restless for a bit, but more importantly, she has decided to remove her pyjamas! Last night I caught on before she fell asleep. I asked her if she wanted them back on ... her deep, gruff voice answered, "yeah", but tonight I missed it. And it's getting cold here folks! We've got the furnace on, but unfortunately her bedroom is the coldest room. So I ask you ... what's up with that?! It's not really a big deal ... at least not yet ... but I know what's next ... the diaper! And let's face it, that can be a whole other 'mess'!

2 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Very funny - well for me, probably not so much for you. I would be worried about a "disappearing diaper" too - we have had that happen a couple times at nap time. Fortunately there was no too much mess!

PennyWolfe said...

Yeah...we got that too. Had it nipped for a while when we switched from one piece to two piece pajamas but now she's figured that out. Only diaperless one night though! :) But yeah, it's chilly here too!