Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another Anniversary :( !



Today marks our 17 month Log In Anniversary ... (insert sarcasm here) whoopee ! This is certainly a FAR cry from the 6 -8 months expected when we got serious about adopting and started the 'paperchase'. It is difficult to get to this point and not have some regrets ... we should have started sooner, we should have pushed our social worker harder, maybe we should have pursued IVF instead. It just seems like we hit roadblock after roadblock ... I worry that we may hit a dead end ... I have to be prepared for that! I am no longer sure of anything and I don't have any answers or reasons, so please don't ask. If there is something to tell you ... I will do it here! Thanks for your understanding .........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed right along with you! It will happen though. I know it will. Today I have some faith that it will happen. Of course that's today. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! I am right along there with you. (we even share the same LID and hopefully will be in china at the same time) I am mad, I am discouraged, and I am fearful. Yet through all those emotions I still remain faithful that our little girl/boy is waiting for us in China. She just isn't quite ready for us yet. Hang in there!!!!!!