Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Little Monkey ...

My little monkey is giving me grief today at nap time (what else is new?! And wouldn't you just know it ... she was being such a ham that I actually gave in and started laughing ... upon which she started to crack up ... I'm creating a monster! So ... I've left the room and after about 20 minutes of babbling and carrying on (no crying!) ... all is quiet! I've peaked around the corner into her room ... her socks are off and tossed on the floor, along with blanket and there is slight movement so I'm giving it 5 more minutes before I feel safe! I pulled out the camera after our laugh fest and will upload a little clip afterward!

We tried daycare again today ... Sandy said she was better ... although when I picked Cadence up she was already wearing her gold puffy coat! Apparently she feels better and calms down if she can wear it ... she's too cute! I suppose wearing her coat gives her the security of knowing I'm coming back.

Well, sounds like she's finally out ... I'm off to tackle my list: first item ... clean the fridge! My life is so rich!

Photos of 'nap time' added later in the day:



No comments: