Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag ... I'm it!

I have been following blogs for quite some time now ... long before I started this one and have read a number of 'taggings', but have escaped them ... at least up until this point and by this Blogger ! Being tagged means I have to carry out some specific tasks:

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

It's a lot of work and has taken a few days but ... here goes:

7 Strange/Weird Facts about Me

1) I am obsessed with my split ends and keep scissors in the car to trim them at red lights or on long drives.
2) I used to play the trumpet in an all girl marching band.
3) I love to blare and sing along with the soundtrack from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat especially on cleaning day.
4) I am addicted to reality TV ... Big Brother returns on Tuesday ... yahoo!!!!!
5) I hate onions and pick them out of everything ... BUT ... I love onion rings!  Go figure ...
6) I bawl every Sunday watching Extreme Home Makeover ... it is good therapy and I rarely miss an episode!
7) I have a major fear of heights!!! Don't ask me to climb a ladder, YET ... roller coasters ... the bigger, the faster, the BETTER!

Okay so I don't see myself as too strange or weird ... perhaps those who know me well would disagree ... feel free in the Comments section ( I believe I can edit them out if the need arises!).

Here are the blogs I am tagging ... sorry folks!

Bringing Home Olivia
Bottles and Bones
Forks and Chopsticks
Eliza
Spitting Wooden Nickels
Made In China
The Longest Wait

Okay ... now I'm off to check in and leave comments on these blogs AND deliver the news that they've been tagged too! As if we don't have enough to do!!!!! Honestly!!!! Who started this????

3 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

LOLOL Oh my gosh Deb - I am so glad you took the time to respond. Your post was awesome. Just as an FYI, I love, love, love Joseph, hate onions (but like onion rings if they are sliced thin) and bawled my way through Oprah today as they did a home makeover!

Gina

Eliza2006 said...

What a fun post! Thanks for linking me!

Tiffany

Red Sand said...

Hehe! It took me a few days and I only half obeyed, but I tried my best!