Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Been Awhile ... I know!

What can I say ... I have been busy!  I keep thinking, "if I can just get through the shower ... if I can just get past ski day" ... things will settle down, but NO!  I keep 'planning' things like a girls' getaway this weekend (just one night ... gotta start small!) and a lunch date with family.  On top of which, I have some bags to pack for our 'getaways' in March, that are back to back.  And somewhere in there, the next ball hockey season will commence!  So, I think once Easter is over, things will settle down!  
Now to think back to all the wonderful things my Cadence has been doing ....

I have to say, she is really coming along socially ...  She has become the star of Busy Bees and Sneaker Snappers ... singing and doing the actions in the centre of the circle.  Sound like anyone you know?  At the shower, she mingled with the ladies and played with her animals like a good little girl.  These are huge strides compared to the days when she wouldn't even LOOK at anyone else, much less leave my side.  Even daycare is improving.  Cadence still cries the minute I say we're going to see the kids, and screams when we pull into the driveway, but for the past two days, she has stopped crying the minute I leave ... that's big and it eases my stress ... for the moment.  Of course, my little sweetheart won't take her coat off for the entire hour!

We set up Cadence's kitchen on the weekend and she is having a ball cooking and doing laundry ... oh how naive!

Cutest thing ... Cadence pointed to my friend Kim's belly and said, "Ball!".  Absolutely on the mark ... the 'girls' who were born the next morning, looked like a perfect round ball just 12 hours before entering the world. Congratulations again to you and the WHOLE family!


Here are a few shots of Cadence from this week ... and 'THE BALL'!



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgclWp8L5W3VscKXqPfRFtWVX35SO8c5IeR3IZRYfK2LWdBUUDAQcdYl1h8xWriKmnf7qnBrtTSkl-gVuLG94S1VdYpbA8Cdssb-p-j2SKhUnTq8g_49et7FCOTWbr2HMdH4CslJWc5Des/s1600-h/100_2219.JPG">

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh she is growing so much! It's amazing! She is just getting cuter and cuter by the day!

PennyWolfe said...

Ahh...look. You gave her a kitchen but in the last shot she's ordering in pizza! Atta girl!! :)