Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snowed In ...

Not only were the buses cancelled ... for the 2nd time in my 15 year career ... school was cancelled! We received MORE than a foot of snow and were literally snowed in. The pictures don't even tell the full story ...




Oddly enough, it turned out to be a beautiful, sunny day ... perfect for skiing ... if only the streets were plowed! Ah well, there was plenty to keep us busy ... shoveling, laundry, returns to Walmart and a list of items for Canadian Tire. I did manage to squeeze in a little visit with a friend and, oh ... we finally won a hockey game!!! Losing would have meant we were done for the season, which I was really hoping for, but I gotta admit ... victory is sweet! We will have to play this team again and all I can say is #3 is MINE!!! Hope the new stick arrives before the puck drops!

Still not able to load video ... but here's who managed to sneak open the door while I was taking a couple of shots:

Ain't she cute?
New word this week: nana ... as in banana!

2 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

I just LOVE those pajamas!!

That is a whack of snow. Wow!! Must say we are enjoying a relatively snow free (don't be jinxing me now) winter. We get about 25cm then we get rain. Then we get 30 cm then we get more rain. LOL!! I guess that's not exactly snow free but at least it isn't here for long!!

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Wow, that is seriously a lot of snow! Your daughter is adorable!

You have been tagged - see my blog for details!