Saturday, February 2, 2008

This Week's Review

I am really wary of telling you this but ... we have had a GREAT week!  Cadence has been napping well (2 hours most days) and sleeping pretty well through the night (only one short stint on the ottoman for me!).  AND I haven't even read the books on sleep I desperately purchased last week.  We also met with her daycare sitter on Monday and ... I LOVE HER! Cadence seemed very comfortable there and got settled quickly.  She wasn't too excited to be picked up and dressed by Sandy, but that will come, especially when mommy is out of sight. We are going to start slowly ... an hour on Wednesdays, which will give Cadence some independence and mommy a chance to get a few things done (like maybe dismantle the Christmas tree!).  Speaking of independence, Cadence is ALL over that at the moment.  She is now helping herself to her cookies and crackers in the cupboard, going DOWN the stairs on her own ... it's quite amazing!  Her new words for the week:  more, hot, Grover, milk.  And there are two more teeth to deal with ... a total of 10! 
It has been a busy week for mommy too:  course night, 2 evenings out and an afternoon hockey game plus lunch.  This has given Daddy lots of quality time with his girl!  He has even had some success with getting her to sleep!  On top of that, he's had TWO snow days so he hasn't had the typical 'homework' load.  It's all GOOD!!!  She has been one happy little girl I tell you ... we really have had the BEST week!!!  I could go on and on and on ... but I know you really only come for the photos and videos and I hate to disappoint!  By the way, thanks for all the comments this week ... I really enjoy hearing from you too!

Okay ... so this post has been sitting in the editting  spot for days as I have patiently attempted, with NO SUCCESS to add photos or a video ... I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: