Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lovin' Leap!

I cannot say enough about the Leap Frog line!!! I would likely attribute most of Cadence's knowledge of letters, numbers and reading to their line of amazing toys. Three days ago, while shopping for a child's birthday gift, I came across and purchased this:

Cadence took an immediate interest in it and played at length with it over the next two days (can't say I minded the peace and quiet!). Yesterday my mother gave her a little 'doodle' toy and after several minutes I took this 'action' shot.

Can you hear her saying, "Mom, this my H!"

Here it is in full view:

Cadence you are just so darn smart!

3 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN..
SOunds like a great educational toy...
And Cadence is toooo SMART.. and CUTE...

Gina (Caleeo) said...

I have been looking for a handheld computer like game for Olivia - what is that one called?

Wendy said...

Do you have a LF product suggestion for a 2 year old? The LF aisle at Target seems so overwhelming!