Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Magicadabra!

This was 'princess' the morning after her birthday a couple of weeks ago. She spent the morning turning us into all kinds of things. Unfortunately, once I brought the camera out, 'princess' brought out the attitude!

PS: Hotmail Alert!
I have had someone 'hack' into my Hotmail account (at least twice) to send spam types of emails to all of my contacts (contacts from the last 6 years!). I apologize for that! Whomever is the culprit also deleted all the remaining messages in my inbox. If I didn't respond to an email, it may be because I never saw it. In any event, I have changed my password to see if that has an impact, cleared out my contact list and even created a whole new account. In the panic and process I may have lost your email address. At this point, please continue to use my regular email address ...

No comments: