Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling Like Myself Again ...

Last week was a particularly hectic week. I had an 'event' or 'committment' EACH day and in some cases more than one. I just felt like I was running here and there, leaving my home and life in utter chaos. Aside from that I could no longer stand to look at myself in the mirror ... the greys were overtaking the mop on top of my head and the bangs ... well, they were driving me NUTS!!!
Today, things are pretty much back to normal. The yard is almost done, the laundry caught up, had a massage last night (long overdue!), it is the last night for my course AND getting my hair done on the weekend has brought back some of my youth ... okay, that's stretching it, but I am feeling a little fresher looking!
I will now have a few nights free to do stuff for me ... get back to walking, start getting those things done on my 'list' and catching up on some reading. Need I remind you, I will actually have free DAYS and nights in less than two weeks??? No ... I didn't think so!

I expect we will start to hear some rumblings with respect to 'referral rumours' next week ... can you believe we are already more than half way through the month?! Things should start heating up soon and getting this blog back on track with respect to its intended topic. Pretty soon, I imagine that is all you will hear about! Of course, that is why you are here ... right?

No comments: