Sunday, June 24, 2007

Update on the weekend ....

Friday was our final 'wine club' meeting, of which I am VP of Operations. We (more than) sampled a wide variety of vintages, enjoyed stimulating, intellectual conversations and feasted on a delicate blend of meat and cheeses (aka, pizza and wings).
We ARE a refined group, aren't we?!
Saturday I enjoyed the day with my adorable niece ... hitting the park and the crib! She was an angel the entire day. Here is a
shot of the 'cousins' after nap time ...

Now I'm off to get some ice and nets ... having the ball hockey team over for a little banquet and a 'friendly' game of water polo!
Cheers!

1 comment:

Donna Paonessa said...

Is that a Bichon I see with your beautiful niece??? We have a Bichon named Rocky; he's 8 yrs old now. He was my first baby!!

Donna