Saturday, June 9, 2007

Updated Sidebar ...

I took some time this morning ... an avenue to procrastinate the inevitable ... household chores ... and updated my sidebar.
All blogs should now be up to date! You can enjoy some of the new referrals and get an idea of what is to come for us! I was
also thrilled to discover, one of my favourite bloggers, Elsie, is back! She has a fresh new site but I am sure she will continue
to provide an honest, candid and introspective view on her international adoption experience. She tells it like it is and I respect that!
As for the cement pond out back ... there has been SOME action. The 'boys' have framed the cement patio area and I am EXPECTING the cement to be poured Monday! I have been assured that they will be finished by the middle of next week ... weather pending of course! Of course, we experienced some WILD weather on Friday, but all looks clear so far for next week.
I'm a realist ... not expecting completion by the middle of the week ... Friday would be ACCEPTABLE!!! Anyone care to wager a guess????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I updated my blogroll this week as wel..Looking forward to reading your good news soon!