Friday, June 29, 2007

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!


Oh yeah ... summer holidays have officially begun! Time to put the pencils down and pick up a tumbler filled with an icy cold beverage instead! I did have the option to continue my adult education teaching position but ... why ruin a good thing like
summer with work??? I am looking forward to relaxing, catching up on some reading, cleaning out some closets and cupboards and of course, to top it off ... a long awaited referral! There was much better news on that front from RQ today ... cut off dates being mentioned somewhere between the 10th (us) and the 17th. I guess next week will be a bit more telling ... maybe, just maybe even a phone call! Stay tuned ....

2 comments:

~Kristen said...

Enjoy every second of it.... Especially the seconds during that long awaited phone call... It's coming, I can feel it!!! Its down to days, I can't imagine your excitment

Adoption & Fire said...

I hope you start off your summer with some great news of a referral!