Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Straight From the Horse's Mouth ...

or so to speak. The China Centre for Adoption Affairs has now updated their website:



Okay, now that we are over that we can move on to next month ... JULY! This should be our month ... only 3 days of LIDs to cover to include us. Is it probable that we will receive our referral in about 4-5 weeks? ... yes! Is it possible we won't? ... also, yes! I would say we have a very, very good chance, however let's keep in mind the 2 day disappointment, not to mention from time to time, the one or two families who find themselves skipped for unknown reasons...wouldn't that just be our luck! In the meantime ... THANK YOU to all our friends and family, those we know personally and those we don't, who have been following
our blog and sending encouraging and hopeful messages (and those who don't but who I know are sending them anyway! ... commenting is REALLY easy ya know! ... see sidebar for how to!). I also totally appreciate you letting the blog answer all your questions ... sometimes, I just don't want to talk about it out loud ... imagine that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have HIGH hopes that you will be next. I CAN'T wait to see referral pictures. I will be counting down the days with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awful that with only three days (four for me) from the cut off to our login that we still are skeptical as to whether or not our number is up? Sad. I'm having a tiny pity-party today then getting back in the saddle again tomorrow.