Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome Summer!



At approximately 2:00pm summer officially arrived! Too bad my summer holidays haven't!!! As always, I am anxious for them to begin ... this year more than ever! Two weeks ... give or take a few days ... and we SHOULD have news ... finally! Funny, I recall, and could probably scroll back over the past two months, and read the very same predictions ... let's hope this time is different! Of course, as could be expected there will be some 'issues' with getting a referral in early July. As I feared, our social worker is on holidays from the 7th to the 14th ... yes ... I AM on top of things. AND as luck would have it ... so is his replacement!!!! Tell me how that works?! I am awaiting word from him as to who our go-to person might be should the referral arrive within the timeframe he is out of town ... truth be told ... I'm a little stressed about it! I do have a plan, should our family doctor be away during that time ... which I expect, given that he has young children. And so, the ball is in motion ...
I am almost prepared ... almost!

1 comment:

Donna Paonessa said...

Not to worry...worse comes to worse, Martha can step in for you (not as the Dr, as the SW of course *grin*).

Donna