Saturday, March 1, 2008

Who Survived ?

I am happy to report that all the girls, as well as Sean and Cadence, survived The Girl's Getaway! I have to admit, I was a tad concerned that Cadence would have 'issues' when she got up this morning and I was nowhere to be found, but she handled it all in stride as did Dadda.  They had a great time and everyone ate and slept on schedule (as a matter of fact, Cadence slept in until 8:30!!!  Do you have ANY idea how much I could get done with that extra hour and a half in the morning???? yeesh!) ... way to go Dadda!  Unfortunately for you, the success of this maiden voyage will undoubtedly lead to a few more 'getaways' for mommy ... yahoo!  
As for 'the girls', there are rules and what happens in **********, stays in ***********, so you won't be getting any stories or photos from me!   I will spill one detail though ... if you ever get the chance, do check out Le Scandinave ... it's quite a treat, but .... SHHHH, be very, very quiet ... literally!
Off to catch up on sleep ... night, night!

No comments: