Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All About Me!

Well ... I've gone and done it ... another of those 'things' I vowed I would never do! NO, I would never 'let myself go' and enter the public realm without a reasonable amount of primping ... but low and behold today I went out into the world in a hair clip, and without one stitch of makeup ... not even mascara or lypsol! Did it feel liberating? No! I felt like a haggered housewife if you want to know the truth! Now, I must admit I didn't plan on going anywhere really ... just the dentist, but then this mom next door to the daycare came home with huge bags from HomeSense ... well, that had to be a sign ... it's been weeks since I've graced those doors so off I went! Luckily, as I set out, Sandy noticed the long strip down the back of my leg that announced to the whole world what size pants I wear ... too bad she hadn't seen it before I made returns at WalMart, Old Navy and had my teeth cleaned! Yep, I'm officially a mom!

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

LOL!! Welcome to da club!