Friday, April 18, 2008

The First of a Few Posts:

With weather as the week's highlight, getting time to actually transfer photos and update this blog has been difficult to say the least. Let's face it, who wants to sit in front of a computer when the sun is finally shining?! Well, at this particular moment ... sitting is ALL I want to do! Cadence has kept me on my toes ... and then some. She has always been 'high energy', but I really thought all the outdoor play and fresh air might slow her down ... well you veterans know better! She is unstoppable and I am just plain DONE! So, I will share some photos and give you a little synopsis of our 'activities'.
Fashion of course comes first in this photo:

Sidewalk chalk ... without a sidewalk:

Even daddy gets into the action:

Heading to the mailbox (note the hand holding ... it is the rule when crossing streets, but not always as you will see in a little video clip later ... we try!):

Taking Winston for a walk:


Disclaimer: The winter boots were a fashion decision by her majesty ... the princess. I take no responsibility!

No comments: