Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In House Comedian ...

I am living with a funny girl .... just ask her! Seriously, Cadence has been an absolute hoot over the last couple of days (does the word hoot make me sound old?). She does things she obviously thinks are funny and laughs hysterically at herself ... and wouldn't you know it ... stops the minute I grab for the camera. Of course the fact that I laugh along with her, only reinforces her self image. She has a couple of new words that I recall: apple, eye, wow (is that considered a word?) and is attempting to dress herself now. Yesterday she was riding her little car thing ... backwards ... and couldn't manage to get it to go in the direction she wanted so the little might, got off and picked that thing up and carried it clear across the kitchen! She is determined with a capital D! With any luck, I might capture that on video ... cause I just know you are dying to see that!

Now, for some input ... I'm looking into replacing the milk, juice, goldfish stained carpet in the great room and have some bamboo samples ... they're quite nice! What do you know about bamboo? What colour do you like best in the photos? Eventually I plan to put flooring in the dining room too, which is a separate room ... will it look stupid if I go with different floors or should I just bite the bullet and do both now? Although the dining room is separate, from the entrance you view both rooms ....
Thanks for helping out!

1 comment:

AmyO said...

That is so cute. Our daughter will talk a bunch of baby talk & then laugh super hard at whatever she just said. I think she's copying what we do...say something & then laugh. When she talks on her phone she'll say "uuummm" just like we do. Its so much fun!