Thursday, March 20, 2008

No Coat!

Well ... today was the first time in about 6 weeks that Cadence actually took her coat off at her daycare provider's!!! For the past two days, she has made it 2 hours instead of one, is interacting with the toys and children AND doesn't cry when I pick her up ... drop off, another story, but it only lasts a few minutes! In other news, today was her last session of Busy Bees and I just can't believe the growth ... she did all of the actions to every song right in the middle of the circle ... she didn't even notice whether I was there or not ... it is bittersweet let me tell you! I am proud of her, but sad that she is becoming so independent and such a little lady!
Right now, however, she is driving me CRAZY!!!!! I am trying to pack the car and leave the house in a semi tidy state, but she is pulling things out left, right and centre. Everytime I get one thing done, there are two or more NEW tasks to deal with ... argh!!!
So ... I think it's time to resort to a 'nack' in the high chair!
Happy Easter everyone!!!! We're on our way north ... photos when we get back ......

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Ours went by way too fast!!