Sunday, March 9, 2008

On the Road ... again and again!

We just arrived back from a little jaunt up  north where Cadence blossomed into a complete social butterfly.  She was on fire I tell you!  She performed every little 'trick' on command and had her audience totally captivated.  Not only that, she slept well, ate well and as always, was a stellar shopper!  This bodes well for us over the next few weeks ... Cadence and I are off again on Tuesday for a 4 night adventure and then heading north as a family again for the Easter weekend. Yes, we are going to be busy!
My newest challenge ... daylight savings!  The absence of darkness at 7:00 is totally going to throw a wrench into the sleep routine!  Back to square one I presume ...
Update:
It is now Monday and I must tell you, Cadence fell asleep at about 7:03, stirred briefly at 9:30 and then again at 3:30 but did not wake until well after 8!  I think the excitement of the weekend caught up with her!

Here are a couple of photos to enjoy while we are away ... no updates until after the March Break I am afraid!
First shot:  Cadence has finally succumbed to peas ... and she LOVES them!
Next two:   Saving up for next year's vacation!

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

I was nervous for the time change as I really botched it up with Lucy the first year but we all did well. 7:00 bed time. Does she nap during the day? I'm jealous. Ours our at 8:00 and some nights I swear I am right behind them. LOL!! Because of David's work we keep them up a little later, otherwise he wouldn't see them in the a.m. (He's gone by 7:00 a.m.) or the evening (He's home between 6:30 and 7:00 p.m.). I so wish the girls went to bed a little earlier so I could get a little down time and stuff accomplished at the end of the day.

Have a fun March Break!!