Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Any Comments?

Just want to let you know that you can comment on any entry at any time. At the bottom of each post in blue is # comments. Click on that and you can read others' comments and/or add one of your own. I believe most of you would choose the Anonymous route, unless you have a Blog of your own. Leave your name (first only please for 'security' reasons) in the body of
your post so we know who has been visiting us! Looking forward to hearing what you think ................. I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll leave a comment for you!! Are you getting excited yet? I watched the RQ site today with great attention. Not sure why as I'm sure we're still a few months off, but it sure was exciting to watch the information roll in! Keep posting pictures of THE ROOM as it progresses!! I look forward to following along!