Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Yikes!


Okay ... this is where I start to get REALLY nervous ... no joke ... I am scared sh*@#less. It was one thing to start 'the room' and put 'her' name out there ... today ... this arrived! Now, I have no one to blame but myself! Once again ... I couldn't resist a sale!
You see in November our school was selling magazine subscriptions, well ... obviously I need to support my students ( okay, as staff I get 50 % off!). Anyway, I figured I might as well go ahead and order it ... probably take months anyway ... WRONG!!!
I just get soooooo anxious about being mentally ready and then having the bomb drop. Maybe if I just tuck it away ... in the armoire ........ I'm telling you, my nerves are shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can always put that Valentine's Special - Getting Closer to Your Mate section to good work because believe you-me you'll be too tired to do much about that when you come home!! LOL!!