Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back at it ...



Last night, a good friend of ours took a few minutes in between the gourmet dinner I served and dessert, to put the crib together. Was there an ulterior motive behind the dinner invite??? Absolutely not ... but since there was time ...................... Anyhow, today I began the grinding task (literally!) of sanding the crib down and preparing it for the first coat of paint! As you will see, this whole thing will be a very SLOW process. I most likely won't get past the sanding today due to 'hockey' ... yes, I now play hockey (I'll share those anecdotes on another day!). With that, I must grab a new sheet and get down to business! By the way, if any of the St. Monica friends are checking in ... see if Gerri recognizes the photos! Well, I'm off to work .................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't do anything half way do you? Wow. Sanding and painting a crib. For someone who doesn't like painting you are inflicting a lot of grief on yourself! Ha, ha!!! I spent about 4 hours in our closet today cleaning it. I found some Christmas gifts I forgot to hand out and one I even forgot that I bought!! I'm trying to get organized. Unfortunatlely I prescribe to the belief that you got to make a mess to clean a mess. :)

I'm enjoying the blog. I'm throwing out a little challenge to the rest of your readership. Lets see some more comments!!!