Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's a Record!


Although some may think I'm talking about referrals ... I'm not ... I'm excited 'cause there were 3 visitors who commented on my blog today!!!! Thank you! It is nice to know someone's listening to me ... pathetic, aren't I?! Actually I was very excited about an old friend ... from highschool ... who tuned it! I am very fortunate to be blessed with some great friends, but I am doubly
blessed to still be able to connect with friends from the past and catch up like old times ... even after 20 years! I truly believe the all girl school we attended was highly instrumental in fostering lifelong friendships. I am hoping for 1 more IIBC reunion before Cadence arrives ... one good thing about this long wait!
Oh, and I managed to get a coat of white on the armoire today as scheduled ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Looks just great!!!can hardly wait to see the nursery all put together(i'm sure it will be BEAUTIFUL).

Saint John,NB
group 253
ourjourneytobabym.blogspot.com